Welcome to my First Blog Post!

Hello!
I'm not sure how to start, but here goes.... I plan to share the things I enjoy and offer hints, tips and tutorials along the way.

It is such a beautiful day that I am in the garden. Here is our Codling Apple tree in flower.  This old variety can be used as a cooker early in the season and as an eater at the end of the season.


It is not too late to sow a few late seeds.  They should catch up, with a bit of TLC and attention to watering.  Today I have been planting sweet peas and chick peas. More of those later...

 

Do you like my upcycled watering can? It is just a milk carton with melted holes in the top. It's simple and so easy to make, but does the job. Just find an old milk carton or bottle and melt holes in the top using a heated piece of wire.




















Before I go, take a peek at this cheeky visitor.  Can you see him?  Look closer....


He jumped in my shed , just as I wondered what to put in my blog today!

Comments