Tangy Twist Smoothie!

I often throw smoothies together with whatever fresh fruit I can find in my fridge.  Sometimes I share it  with my family.  Sometimes I have no choice and they steal the whole lot... but then I know I am on to a winner.


My Daughter's Tangy Twist

Take a handful each of  raspberries, strawberries and grapes,
1 kiwi peeled and chopped,
1 orange, squeezed juice only.

Throw everything into a blender or juicer and whizz around on high for a few minutes.  You don't need a juicer, but it is easier. ( I don't have one.) You will need to sieve the pulp out, if using a blender or it will be too thick and lumpy to swallow.

At this point add Oasis juice to dilute the drink to suit your taste (substitute water, or a cup of squash).  If you have an independent child like mine,  they will cheerfully do it for you and then drink the lot!

Comments