This Week in the Kitchen...

This last week or so, I have been enjoying cooking for my family. We have had rainy days which are perfect for baking and making pizzas. Here are some of our creations below!

Mum's chewy flapjacks were as big a hit with my kids, as they were with us.


 Devonshire Apple Pudding was a great way to use up my stored apples!


 Cherry and Pistachio (Sugar-Free Buns) a Sunday treat, made with my youngest chef.


 Chicken soup made to chase away my eldest daughter's cold.


I missed my spin class last week because I was ill.  Tomorrow I'm missing speed-walking because my car is at the garage. We walk at a fast pace, chatting as we go.  It is as much about friendship as it is about exercise and sometimes we cut our walk short and head for the cafe! 

I've eaten too much this week and exercised too little, but I have good friends, a happy family and I will try harder with my resolution next week :)

Recipes will be posted from Sunday onwards and these links will be updated.

Links
Check out my Cook Board on Pinterest.
Turkey Soup Recipe Made in the Slow Cooker

Comments