Pre-loved Garden!

Have you been left gardening implements and other paraphernalia by previous gardeners? I have been given  a few that belonged to my Grandad, which I cherish: a dibber, fork and spade. My plot has been gardened for over 90 years and it is a treasure trove.  I have dug up clay pipes, whetstones, Military buttons, car parts, bottles and keys...Here are some of my favourite finds:

Three Belfast sinks display cheerful flowers outside the potting shed!
Found completely buried in my veg plot.

 An old bucket which is handy for storing tools.

 A vintage watering can, which is always useful in the potting shed.

This old iron door-mat is great for cleaning the muck off my boots!

 Still used today: this galvanised rubbish bin.

I love this old rusty wheelbarrow, among the snowdrops.
Do you have any finds, to share with us?

Comments