This Week on the Plot and in The Kitchen!

This week, I've been in the Potting Shed and out on the plot, sowing seeds.

 Outside, I've been planting onions sets and potatoes. 

I popped round to my in-laws, with some scones.  They provided the tea and we had a lovely cuppa and catch-up.  

Later in the week, I baked a batch of redcurrant muffins for the family.  I freeze a lot of home-grown fruit (apples, redcurrants, gooseberries blackcurrants...) and make fruity puddings, cakes and desserts all year round.

Tried a new chicken dinner this week.  It was delicious and the family loved it and they can be fussy! Click on the title below to get your copy of this recipe.

Links
Scones for Tea - older post with Scone recipe.
Redcurrant Muffins - older post with recipe.

See more recipes on my Cook Board on Pinterest

Love your freezer,
Love your family ;)

Comments