Drawing on Stones Made Easy!

I painted stones from the garden when I was a kid.  My Mum put them in the garden and we still find them, years later!


Today it is much easier using pens.  You can draw intricate patterns and write on your stones, too...We followed this excellent tutorial Tips and Tools for Drawing on Rocks  by Thrive 360 Living. Check it out for ideas and suppliers.  We used fine-tipped Posca pens and were pleased with the results. 


Our stones were collected on holiday, beach-combing, but stones from your garden are good, too. My 11 and 13 year-old girls decorated these to give family and friends. 

I spy one there for me :)
Happy crafting!

Links
Visit my Art and Craft Board for more ideas and pebble craft.
Try my Kids Board for more projects to inspire your children.

Comments