New Year, New You!

Tomorrow the kids return to school and it's back to routine.  I am back to the gym and feeling nervous.  Here's my Christmas roundup:

This is one of my Christmas cakes iced after the Christmas Carol Service, whilst in festive spirits!
My brother caught a member of his family eating one of my Christmas cakes for breakfast, declaring this year's to be the best yet!  That's a result :)
 Catching up with the neighbour over a snowy  hedge.  
Out walking with Mr G, to keep fit, escape the blues (and the kids). 
 My niece drew this picture, reminding me that family is what Christmas is all about.

Wishing you all a happy and a healthy new year!
Now I'm off to the gym :)
Links
I'm still going to the gym.  I could step it up, but life is all about balance and getting it right for you. 

13 Mental Health Benefits of Exercise  Find out how exercise is good for mind and body.

Comments