This Week on the Plot...

This week on the plot, it is freezing, but Spring is coming! Daffodils are growing and snowdrops are in flower.



Meanwhile in the house,  I have been making Pumpkin Soup and roasting the seeds.  Last week, I was batch-cooking stew and dumplings (and bolognese this week) freezing them in boxes for the coming months when time is short.

I still have lots of pumpkins in store and they are keeping well, but they need regular checking.










The kids had flu and spent days in bed, so I made Elderberry Cordial similar to this recipe to give them a boost of Vitamin C and keep their bugs away from me!  I have also been serving up Eve's Pudding to temp them back to eating and that went down very well.

 Stay healthy and thanks for stopping by to read my Blog :)

Links
Pumpkin Soup - Links to a recipe on this Blog.
Elderberry Cordial - A similar recipe to mine.

Comments